Inventory or stock refers to the goods & materials that a business holds for the ultimate purpose of resale. In our industry we sell Homes. Below is our quick charts for instant feedback on the local Chilliwack markets. For other areas please call me directly.
Chilliwack Housing Inventory can dictate market prices, here is a quick guide on how to read the charts below. Each city has three types of properties we monitor: Condos, Strata Townhouses, Detached Homes
- Less than 4 months is a seller’s market generally.
- 5-7 months inventory is considered a balanced market.
- 8 months & above would be a Buyer's market.
- Less than 13% is a Buyer’s opportunity.
- 14% - 22% of sales to listings per month is considered a balanced market.
- 23% and above is a very active Seller's market and may put upward pressure on prices
In summary we will provide these market reports at the beginning of each month. Thanks for following our blog, the Insider. Homelife Glenayre Realty Chilliwack
This blog is written and supported with the help of:
8387 Young Road, Chilliwack, B.C. V2P 4N8
604 795-2955 TF: 1-800-795-2955 fax:604-795-2770
Connect with us on Facebook:
Chilliwack real estate for sale, Chilliwack REALTORS®, and Chilliwack MLS® Listings. Access Chilliwack real estate listings, new homes and Chilliwack foreclosures. We also have information on Chilliwack home selling, home buying and mortgages, movers and other realty services in Chilliwack and area.
Advantages for the Experienced Agent with HomeLife Glenayre Realty Co. Ltd.:
- Experienced Management
- Household name in local market
- Number one office in technology services
- Office of the future
- First paperless in Canada
- Latest web services including social networking